Unforgettable Bridal Hair and Makeup
From the attire to the food, you’ve have planned every detail of your event. Now is the time to decide how you’ll wear your hair and makeup for your big day. At Dolled Up Salon, we do custom bridal hair and makeup that will make you feel beautiful and look stunning. From sophisticated up dos to natural, loose curls, we make sure that your hair perfectly complements your style and dress.
In addition to the perfect bridal hairstyle, you deserve makeup that creates a glowing face to enhance your natural beauty. In general, bridal makeup is different from everyday makeup. Besides being longer lasting, it is used to complement your features and your outfit. Also, professional makeup photographs well under different lighting and lasts until the final kiss of the day.
Located in Clearwater, Florida, Dolled Up Salon has the bridal hair and makeup experience and attention to detail you want for your special day.
The More the Merrier: Bridal Parties & Showers
When you look back on your special day, you want to remember every happy detail. When it comes to your bridal hair and makeup needs, our team is here to help you live in the moment. And we can take care of you as well as the family and friends in your party.
Some of the people you may want to include in your bridal hair and makeup session for the big day include:
- Mother of the bride
- Mother of the groom
- Flower girl
- And, of course, you!
When you book a party, our priority is to make sure that your bridesmaids, and other family members feel that their hair and makeup is a beautiful extension of their natural beauty. And we make sure that it matches your vision for your special day.
Furthermore, after booking your session, we will talk about if your bridal hair and makeup session is best done onsite or on location.
Hair and Makeup for Other Special Life Events
Even though weddings are our specialty, we can bring beautiful hair and makeup to all of life’s special events. From showers, proms, and quinceañeras to headshots, senior photos, and more, Dolled Up Salon creates the same stunning hair styling and makeup for these events that we do for bridal parties.
And if you have friends and family who will be attending a special with you and need hair and makeup services, let us know. We can accommodate parties of all sizes. However, we do require a minimum of four people for booking.
Event and Bridal Hair and Makeup Preparation Tips
To help make sure that your day runs smoothly, please make sure everyone in your party takes the following steps before their service. Also, everyone receiving services must arrive at the same time. Having your party arrive at the same time helps us move from one style to the next and not rush the bride. Please let us know if anyone will be late so we can plan.
Event & Bridal Hair
- Wash your hair the day or night before so that it's clean and ready for the stylist to style. Don’t sleep on wet hair.
- Don’t flat iron your hair because we will have a harder time re-curling it. If you – or anyone in your party – has curly hair, please ask us about how to prep. Different types of curls may require different preparation.
- Have your hair cut and colored at least one to two weeks before the big day is ideal.
- Make an appointment at least three weeks before if you want hair extensions.
Remember: Don’t forget to bring hair accessories that we will add to your style.
Event & Bridal Makeup
- Remove all makeup and hydrate your skin the night before.
- Follow your normal skin routine the morning of the event. However, if your lotion contains SPF, don’t apply it. Unfortunately, flash photography on faces with SPF lotion can appear washed out.
- Complete any waxing services at least three days before the event so makeup will adhere.
Make Us Part of Your Big Day
Look your best with unforgettable hair and makeup for your special day.