Eyelash Extensions for Longer, Fuller Lashes
Do you wish you could wake up each morning with full lashes? Maybe you are tired of applying eyeliner and mascara to give your lashes the volume you need. If so, you are not alone. Whether you have thin eyelashes or just want to add some va-va-va-voom glamor, eyelash extensions are a popular option.
Unlike the lash strips of the past, today’s eyelash extensions are glued to individual natural lashes. Also, they give a more natural look.
At Dolled Up Salon in Clearwater, we believe in using only high-quality extensions that reduce the chance of allergic reactions. We also have the training necessary for preserving your natural eyelashes. You will never find us gluing a chunk of overweight lash extensions to your natural eyelashes. While this is not only bad technique, it can also cause permanent damage to the natural lash.
Every Occasion Eyelash Extensions
It’s important to feel confident in your looks. And eyelash extensions can give you a confidence boost when you realize that you no longer need makeup to leave your home. From natural to the dramatic, we can help you create the look you want with the following types of extensions:
- Classic. Classic eyelash extensions are simple, natural-looking extensions. While they don’t add much volume, they do add length. For this technique, one lash extension is glued to one natural lash.
- Hybrid. Right between a classic and volume look, hybrid eyelash extensions are the best of both worlds. With these extensions, you get a similar look to that of wearing volume mascara. Also, the look is more like natural eyelash growth.
- Volume. With this technique, multiple lashes are applied to a single, natural eyelash. As a result, lashes are “fluffier” and give the appearance of dramatic volume.
Keep in mind that no matter what style best suits you, we can adjust each of them. And we recommend coming back every two to three weeks. During follow-up appointments, we will upkeep your lashes, so you have a natural appearance as your eyelashes grow.
Bigger Looking Eyes Are Just One of Many Benefits
Eyelash extensions can make your eyes look bigger or wider. And overall, lash extensions are universally flattering. But perhaps best of all, with eyelash extensions you don’t need mascara! That means no more clumping, smudging, or running eyelash makeup. Also, some other benefits include:
- Perfect for the get-up-and-go lifestyle
- Add fullness, volume, and length to thinning lashes
- Enhance your eyes and facial features
- Gentle on natural lashes
- Several lengths and thicknesses to choose from
Depending on the type of extension you want, the application time varies from one to three hours. We are excited to bring eyelash extension services to clients in Clearwater, Belleair, Largo, Safety Harbor, and the surrounding area.
Enhance Your Eyes
Ready to start life with lash extensions? Or are you wondering if eyelash extensions are right for you? Let Dolled Up Salon help you.